Don’t know how to play Disc Golf? Can’t make it? Please donate to the Mitts Family Foundation to help raise awareness of Depression and Suicide in our community.
Click on the link below, scroll down and make your donation today!
We need the following services, donations and help…
- a 20×20 tent, we will provide a banner.
- Hole sponsors Total of 18 different sponsors
- Money to go to the Johnson County Suicide Prevention Coalition
- Goodie Bag stuffers- pens, freebies, coupons, etc.
- someone to provide lunch
- Beer Sponsor
- Lunch Sponsor-could be divided by several donors.
- Cookie Sponsor- Taken by Panera-Thank you Karen Cole.
- Breakfast Sponsor
- Disc Sponsor
- Golf Towel Sponsor
- Snacks- for them to take on the course
- Water Sponsor- Taken By Hy-Vee on 87th Street & Lackman- Thank You.
- Sports Drink Sponsor- Taken by Hy-Vee on 87th Street & Lackman- Thank You.
- Portable “Johnny on the Spot” Toilets
- Media assistance getting the word out.
- Volunteers that day
- Volunteers before the event
- T-shirt sponsor for players- could be up to 180
- T-shirt sponsor for volunteers- could be upwards to 50.
- Liquor sponsors- we have mixed drinks along the course to purchase.
- Raffle prizes- gift cards and more. Disc golf merchandise.
- Prizes for the winners of the tournament-gift cards and more.
- Silent auction prizes- Disc Golf Merchandise.
- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY DISC GOLFERS AND YOURSELF TO COME OUT JUNE 24, 2017